FUNDING THE DREAM OF GLOBAL HOMEOWNERSHIP
MoXi offers cross-border financing solutions for U.S. Citizens seeking to securely purchase residential property in Mexico
Moxi put together this beautiful e-brochure for your viewing pleasure - but I've included some highlights here.
- MoXi currently provides mortgage loans to US Citizens seeking to finance real estate located in Mexico
- Loans are originated and serviced in US Dollars; this is a powerful combination
- Purchase rate mortgages
- There are No Prepayment Penalties & No Balloon Payments
Loan Product Highlights:
- 15, 20, & 25 year fixed rate, fully amortized mortgage terms
- Maximum 65% Loan to Value (35% down required)
- Minimum 700 Credit Score (US FICO Score)
Program & Pricing Highlights:
- Minimum/Maximum Loan Size: $250,000 USD / $2,500,000 USD, respectively
- For more info on fees, costs, and charges, see our comprehensive Mexico Real Estate 101 letter.
- Interest rates are competitive. The rate your client will pay will be determined by their credit score, loan-to-value, and loan amount.
- Mortgage interest is reported in the United States for potential tax deductibility (consult your CPA)
You'll be glad to know that MoXi is a fully licensed and accredited banking entity in Mexico and the United States. Transparency is a core operating principle at MoXi. We take the time to educate our clients on the entire loan process in Mexico, ensuring a feeling of comfort as we navigate the transaction together. Our mortgages are NOT exotic, but the Mexico homeownership experience should be: we do not cut corners, gloss over details, or otherwise compromise when it concerns the quality and the security of the international homeownership experience.
So what should the borrower expect?
- Scheduling a call to review any details is easy.
- When they're ready to apply, we'll ask that the client complete the secure online application. Simply click the 'Apply Now' link in my email signature; completing the online application and submitting the one-time $150 USD Application Fee is quick, easy, and secure. I'm always available to answer any questions along the way.
- Once the submission is received, our team will pull a copy of their US Credit report and request that they upload a few needed income and asset documents via our secure online portal for review by our underwriting team.
- Once reviewed and approved, we'll report back to all with the loan approval details to include information on expected timelines and expectations in the future.